Friday, 31 October 2014

Inktober 2014

This is my 1st time participating on Inktober. I've been posting some ink drawings daily on my Instagram account. I don't really have a theme to begin with... Most of them are fanart of some characters that made my childhood. My aim is just to have fun, learning to ink, at the same time trying to discipline myself to do 1 day 1 simple art. It was a tough journey I have to say, there are a lot of ups n downs during the process from the start till the end. But hey, despite of all the pieces that I'm not happy with and the lack of sleep in between, I actually manage to complete 30 arts within 31 days! 


































1 comment:

  1. Hi, I just found your blog today and can i just say you're amazing! I love your illustration and drawing style! It's so creative. Do you use photoshop to render your illustrations?

    ReplyDelete